Up for sale is a fully customized 2014 Triumph Thruxton. This bike was a special build for an excellent client who has decided he needs a Scrambler! This is your chance to pick up this bike for a fraction of what it cost to build and with only 683mi. on the clock.
Here is a partial listing of the parts and modifications:
– Triumph Performance high compression pistons
– Triumph performance cam shafts
– Cylinder head hand ported and polished
– Power commander V dyno tuned
– British Customs stainless exhaust. (I have a video of the bike running if you wish to hear it)
– British Customs Seat.
– Powder coated hubs, rims and engine covers.
– Custom painted tank and side covers in matte finish.
– Controls converted to 7/8″ and Driven 0 degree clip ons installed.
– British Customs air box delete kit with K&N filters.
– Custom headlight and mounting ears.
– Custom aluminum front fender and brace.
– New Bridgestone BT45V tires front and rear.
– British Customs lay down gauge cluster and ignition switch relocation.
– Ohlins rear shocks, Racetech front springs.
The bike is a true one off and is very quick. The suspension is tuned for a 200lb. rider (Owner was 6’4″) but can be changed if needs be. You won’t be disappointed with this Thruxton! All receipts are available for the work done as it was built in house.
We at Queen City Customs are a licensed Missouri motorcycle dealer and all of our vehicles have clean titles. Buy with confidence and please contact us with any questions.