Up for sale is a very nice example of a 1972 Triumph T-100 hard tail custom. The bike is period correct and runs like a Swiss watch. It utilizes the original Triumph frame loop and a bolt on hard tail from David Bird with a 2″ stretch and a 1″ drop.
Here is a partial listing of the parts and modifications:
– Siamese two into one exhaust with cocktail shaker
– Powder coated frame, side stand and electrics box
– Engine professionally rebuilt by Total Performance Racers in Bristow, OK
– Aluminum oil tank
– Joe Hunt magneto rebuilt by Joe Hunt.
– PWK carburetor with choke assembly
– 19″ Dunlop rear flat track tire
– Sportster style tank painted root beer and ivory with gold leaf accents.
– Kicker pedal made from the big end of a BSA connecting rod.
– Custom sissy bar
The bike is in excellent running and riding condition and starts on the first kick thanks to the Joe Hunt mag and PWK carb. The mileage is a guess as there is no speedometer. This bike is an absolute blast to ride and draws a crowd regardless of what it’s parked next to.
We at Queen City Customs are a licensed Missouri motorcycle dealer and all of our vehicles have clean titles. Buy with confidence and please contact us with any questions.